top of page

Group

Public·22 members

Resident Evil 4 HD Project Final Free Download ... _BEST_

Been admiring your work for about a year or so, and I really loved the Village Download ? But please release the castle area as another download, I think I speak for everyone when I say that we would be ECSTATIC to finally get it !

Resident Evil 4 HD Project Final Free Download ...

Wow this looks unbelievable! Do you guys have a social media website like facebook or twitter that gives us updates? I have to say everything looks flawless..I think making a small change to the health system would be really refreshing. but if not.. you guys rock will download the project and the final release ?

OK, one last question.Are you and Albert the only one working on this?Also once this project is finished, i will download all the mods and play this beautifully crafted fully textured game.P.S: i never played this game in my entire life and only know the plot and gameplay

I was looking at the latest posts and wow it looks amazing. I decided that tonight I would download and play the game on steam since steam lets you use a PS4 controller and remap things. I notice however that the textures on the shutgun were still the old ones. I went back are read the notes and saw that the version available for download is the project as it was in June 2018. Any estimate to when the full version will be out?

It's finally here. Resident Evil 4's HD Project is now available to download, a fan made remaster of Resident Evil 4 that enhances the game's visuals, adds new HD textures/movie files to the game, upgraded lighting and multiple bug fixes.

Development on Resident Evil 4 began for the PlayStation 2 in 1999. Four proposed versions were discarded; the first attempt was directed by Hideki Kamiya, but series creator Shinji Mikami felt it strayed too far from the series roots, so it was spun-off as Devil May Cry (2001) at his recommendation. Other versions were scrapped until Mikami took directorial duties for what became the final version. The game was announced as part of the Capcom Five, a collaboration between Capcom and Nintendo to create five GameCube exclusives to boost hardware sales and demonstrate third-party support.

Now in its 25th year, Nintendo started the show with a mini Zelda celebration, announcing that The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening was available from the 3DS eShop today, the Ocarina of Time remake is due next week and Four Swords will be available as a free download. On top of that was a new gold Wiimote to celebrate the release of Skyward Sword this holiday and two CD soundtracks of classic Zelda music will be made available this year - one for free to those that sign up for Club Nintendo. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page